Pls help me pick a 7mm mag

Thanks everyone for your input. I picked up a new Remington 700 yesterday. Now I'm moving over to optics. Thanks again for your help, see you there.
I recommend for budget-minded folks, the Vortex Viper HS 4-16x50 with the BDC reticle. For $599, it appears to have more features and better glass than anything else in that price range.

Also some TPS TSR aluminum 30mm low rings, and an EGW HD base will make a nice mounting combo.

Vortex Viper HS Long Range Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 4-16x 50mm Side Focus

Thanks everyone for your input. I picked up a new Remington 700 yesterday. Now I'm moving over to optics. Thanks again for your help, see you there.

Your welcome. Price for the input is having to post your target groups for your new rifle and scope. :D

Good luck with it and let us know how she shoots.

I have a remington 700 sps 7mm and it came with a Burris Fullfield II. I would highly recommend this scope with the gun and Burris signiture rings. Great in low light and comes in different magnifications with a BDC reticle. It also has a quick focus ring that works very well and has decent eye relief.gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.