Please watch. HeliHunting New Zealand

F*&^en useless pathetic pieces of **&^ lazy &&^%s. god that annoys me so *&^% much. would love to case one of those hunters around my local river bad in my truck and then whip him with a stock whip when he stopped.
a few years back a saw a tahr chased of a cliff buy a chopper that was poaching on private land. the animal died and they didnt bother to recover it due to the damage it with stained.
i have already sent in several submissions.
please do the same and when you come to NZ ill gladly take you out tahr hunting the proper way

This is very sad.

New Zealand is a beautiful country and does not warrant this type of hunting no
matter how much money It brings to a few.

As long as some people have more money than ethics this will happen unless the laws
are in place to stop the slaughter of game in this and other unethical means.

This has happened in the states and was stopped . now the Helicopters are used as
a management tool only (Over population control) by parks and wildlife divisions
or under strict restrictions with special permits.

I for one was planning a NZ Stag hunt in the future and If this type of hunting is allowed
I will not be spending my money only to have some idiot mess it up with a fly bye.

Don't give up and you have my permission to forward this letter to anyone that is interested.

The final outcome of this type of hunting can and will hurt the animals survival and only
give the country short term gain and long time poor quality and loss of fine animals and
tourism.

Your friends and sympathisers in this fight.

J E CUSTOM

I haven't been to Alaska, so correct me if I'm wrong; but, it was my understanding you can't shoot game in Alaska on the same day you fly in. This is to prevent outfitters from spotting game by plan, landing, and shooting it. Works in Alaska I guess 'cause so many hunters fly in to remote camps.

Being from NZ and seeing that sort of carry on is just sickening....to think our taxes go to the people looking at making that leagal

Those pilots are no better than the paying customer...may be worse as does the client really know what he is in for.....but for me I would pull out of the hunt If someone had me chasing animals until they stopped

If this becomes big over here it will be impossable to go for a hunt without some clown flying in and spooking the Tahr you have just climbed hours to get too.....and trampers will void the area as who wants there wilderness experiance with choppers hounding the hills......Seriously not happy

The more that submit a comment to the contact on the vidio the better...I have and have done other submitions

As tourist hunters that do it right I am sure you would be put of hunting in NZ if your genuine hunt was disturbed by these clowns...tell them so

pblot41-1.jpg

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts