Please remove

I just got two boxes in a month from OTM built like a vault. Perfect condition and one even had a double box but that one contained three big boxes of 500 pcs each. Midway on the other hand like to send my bullets in those bags that usually arrives with shattered plastic boxes and loose bullets. Maybe an isolated incident, I would give customer service a call and get back to us on how they handle your situation. Good luck

Attachments

• 69A5549B-6306-4834-BDBC-15F4E668FB28.jpeg
    69A5549B-6306-4834-BDBC-15F4E668FB28.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 174
Pics to go with

Attachments

• 0F6A6E2E-ED00-45DA-82A6-523F883C2499.jpeg
    0F6A6E2E-ED00-45DA-82A6-523F883C2499.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 222
  • 23E208CA-90BA-4DF2-B00A-A9EBA3BCF12B.jpeg
    23E208CA-90BA-4DF2-B00A-A9EBA3BCF12B.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 212
  • C53D0A46-0B9B-4971-9B15-BDD714389043.jpeg
    C53D0A46-0B9B-4971-9B15-BDD714389043.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 203
  • 42A9D638-248C-4F4C-AFB6-D17721F80C8F.jpeg
    42A9D638-248C-4F4C-AFB6-D17721F80C8F.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 209
  • FC8D2094-3167-4AAD-B04D-FA7B800701D0.jpeg
    FC8D2094-3167-4AAD-B04D-FA7B800701D0.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 201
I've bought bullets and other items from them many times with no issues so far.

That isn't ideal brother... looks like you got a bargain bin special or sent something by accident. I don't order as much as others on this site but I probably live the farthest from Florida (OTM) and it always arrives in tip top shape.... Midway on the other hand grrrrrrr!!!

That isn't ideal brother... looks like you got a bargain bin special or sent something by accident. I don't order as much as others on this site but I probably live the farthest from Florida (OTM) and it always arrives in tip top shape.... Midway on the other hand grrrrrrr!!!

exactly. I don't even know if there's a full 100 there. Will count them out tomorrow and try and get ahold of them on this one. I've never ordered from them but know people that have and never heard anything negative but this is the worst condition package I've ever gotten. The other box of 6.5 bullets seems sealed but in pretty bad shape as well

Looks more like a bad carrier tossing a heavy box around I bought a 8 ft 6 fishing pole from cabelas awhile back ups dropped the box off it had a 10 inch bend in it from end to end I made driver hang around till I opened it it was ok but I called cabelas and told them about it in case of trouble later on they give me a 20dollar gift certificate and said it was on record if there was a problem later the shippers don't care they are in to big of hurry to get to next spot I did buy a jewel trigger from otm and was treated well if you have problem with them I've been buying bullets from bullet central and haven't been able to beat their prices. David

I'll let you guys know what they say when I get a response. I counted the open box and there was 96 bullets including the 2 loose ones in the shipping box

I wouldn't be so quick to jump on the shippers to some degree when my last several shipments have looked like they were dragged to my house and not in the truck itself. I have sent in "complaints" to the various shippers and all have acknowledged and did follow up with carriers. My last primer shipment looked horrible and I was so glad it was labeled HAZMAT :eek:. Now here is the issue, its not just one transporter, it has been all except for USPS for my orders (so far anyway) which is interesting to me.

If it were just the shipping box I'd agree that the shipper was most likely to blame. But one of the boxes was actually cut open and bullets are missing. I doubt USPS opened it up and took 4 bullets out of the box..I could care less about the box being rubbed up or not but when the box is actually opened and missing bullets?? How does that happen?

If it were just the shipping box I'd agree that the shipper was most likely to blame. But one of the boxes was actually cut open and bullets are missing. I doubt USPS opened it up and took 4 bullets out of the box..I could care less about the box being rubbed up or not but when the box is actually opened and missing bullets?? How does that happen?
Wow, that's a bummer. I have ordered from them quite a bit, triggers, bullets, brass, everything was always perfect. Looks like the delivery truck ran over your package.

I recently ordered from OTM and my box arrived in great shape. I just received a box from Midway and looks almost as bad as yours. I haven't checked the contents, but I assume my bullets boxes will be fine. From my dealings with OTM, I'm sure they will try and make the situation right for you.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts