Please Help With Hunting Survey

redmondhunt

Howdy,

My company has been working on an exciting new hunting product and we would like to gather some consumer marketing information. I've started posting this link in a few of the bigger hunting forums but have been surprised at how few people are willing to take a survey.

The survey is very short and it would really help us out a lot to have a bunch of the members of this forum take the survey.

We have a very short 33 question survey at the link below.

Please take the survey yourself and if you find it non-objectionable please pass this link along to any gun-owner or hunter you may know.

http://www.fezgames.com/phpsurv/index.php?sid=1

If you need any questions answered by me before sharing the link, feel free to email me.

Thanks!

Paul

If you want to be contacted please remember to enter your email address at last question

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to all of you who have helped by taking our survey.

(for people who don't know - I started a small company in Kirkland WA and we are working on a new hunting entertainment product invloving bowhunting)

We are nearing the end of our marketing survey period and need just a few more responses to finish it, so if you know any friends who are hunters, please email them my link this week. It would be very much appreciated!!

To any who haven't taken the survey yet, please don't stop halfway through if you don't see your favorite animal, or location.

Please leave a comment in the text field of the last question letting us know what you wanted to see.

Many people have left great comments.

http://www.fezgames.com/phpsurv/index.php?sid=1

If you have any questions or concerns let me know by emailing me.

We have nothing to sell at this time. In the near future we hope to be a sponsor of this site.

It is an anonymous survey. We do not capture your IP address. And nothing gets submitted unless you click submit at the last question.

Thanks all,
Paul

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.