Please delete

re: Would you like me to deliver a fully equiped rental camper to your MT hunting site?

Great idea.
For me to haul my trailer that far would cost several hundred dollars in extra fuel and a take several hours longer. I would bet you will find some interested people.
Good luck.

re: Would you like me to deliver a fully equiped rental camper to your MT hunting site?

I am located in Billings,Mt. As of right now ive got a couple ranches east of here that are in the works for mule deer, elk,antelope and ect. But if you had your own area that you wanted to go i can have a trailer set up for you before you get there fully furnished with everything.

Re: Would you like me to deliver a fully equiped rental camper to your MT hunting sit

Can you give a general cost for rental and damage deposit?

Re: Would you like me to deliver a fully equiped rental camper to your MT hunting sit

just thought i would let everyone know that i now have over 18000 private acres located in the Missouri River Breaks. On one of the ranches theirs over 4 miles of the musselshell river running through it. Lots of whitetail and muledeer. Ranches have not been hunted in 2 years. Theirs a limit of hunters per ranch, so if you would like a spot let me no. Thanks

Are you a licensed and insured outfitter ? what do you call your business ?

I have some friends from Ohio looking for a hunt in SE Montana.

thanks

I am not an outfitter, ill just put a trailer wherever you wanted to hunt. If you go on the private ranches ill set up a trailer and give you a map of the area with the boundaries and such and then you hunt on your own, i dont help you in any way other then showing you the boundaries. As far as the business name it will be DIY Montana Adventures, im currently waiting for all the paperwork from the state to finalize it. thanks

you have a pm

So, when someone rents one of your trailers for a week or whatever, and you put it on this 18,000 acre ranch in the breaks, is there also a trespass fee involved?

Just curious...

E

yes there is a trespass fee that goes to the landowner, not me. thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.