Please Delete...........................

Walleye fishing on Green Bay in Wisconsin
Jill and I
Walleye fishing on Green Bay in Wisconsin
Hey we done some trading before and had conversations. Jill says that she still wants to do a Walley trip in that beautiful part of our great country in the future. There is no Walleys down here like up North, Jill is from Michigan. I still tell my best friend (now in AR) that grew up in Wisconsin that they are a RED State.
Take care and happy hunting and fishing
Len & Jill

Jill and I

Hey we done some trading before and had conversations. Jill says that she still wants to do a Walley trip in that beautiful part of our great country in the future. There is no Walleys down here like up North, Jill is from Michigan. I still tell my best friend (now in AR) that grew up in Wisconsin that they are a RED State.
Take care and happy hunting and fishing
Len & Jill
If you can make it up here would gladly take you fishing

OUTFITTER: any person who for consideration provides any saddle or pack animal, facilities, camping equipment, vehicle, watercraft, or other conveyance, or personal service for any person to hunt, trap, capture, take, kill, or pursue any game, including fish, and who accompanies that person, either part or all of the way, on an expedition for any of these purposes or supervises a licensed guide or outfitter's assistant in accompanying that person. This does not include a person providing services on real property that the person owns for the primary pursuit of bona fide agricultural interests.

Hiring a illegal outfitter is a felony.
Acting as a illegal outfitter is a felony.
Is this a State or federal Law? Does it mean if I take someone on a fishing trip and then they take me on a hunting trip we will both be FELONS?

Is this a State or federal Law? Does it mean if I take someone on a fishing trip and then they take me on a hunting trip we will both be FELONS?
I'm sure every state is different but my understanding is if you supply anything in Montana its considered outfitting.
I'm sure there's some gray area.
Look at compensation and decipher it how you want, its Idaho but I bet most states in the west are similar.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210727-184257_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20210727-184257_Drive.jpg
    330.1 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Bud is an outfitter a friend of mine hunted with him, if you dont believe him read the laws yourself and decide

OUTFITTER: any person who for consideration provides any saddle or pack animal, facilities, camping equipment, vehicle, watercraft, or other conveyance, or personal service for any person to hunt, trap, capture, take, kill, or pursue any game, including fish, and who accompanies that person, either part or all of the way, on an expedition for any of these purposes or supervises a licensed guide or outfitter's assistant in accompanying that person. This does not include a person providing services on real property that the person owns for the primary pursuit of bona fide agricultural interests.

Hiring a illegal outfitter is a felony.
Acting as a illegal outfitter is a felony.
Well poo! Lion is the best game I ever tasted. Was all ready to do some tradin'

Bud is an outfitter a friend of mine hunted with him, if you dont believe him read the laws yourself and decide
OK again "L Sherman" you replied for BUD.
I never said anything that I didn't BELEIVE Bud. Only why he was posting Outfitter Laws on the pervious post about taking someone fishing.
Evidently you are too involved with this so there is no sense with my conversation on this subject since you are answering for Bud.
Thanks for your input L Sheman.

Doesn't surprise me one bit. Here a guy can take me fishing in his boat and I can take him ducking in my blind with my decoys. Can be from different states too. I ran into this in canada. A friend of mine was accused of outfitting simply because we stayed at his house and he loaned us some maps. Got nasty too. You guys have what you allow.