• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *****Please Delete******

Powerguy

Selling a RRA Complete lower with NM/2 trigger and collapsable stock. New in original white foam wrap from Rock River Arms factory. Recent production. Price delivered to your FFL is $795.

Attachments

• pix361570236.jpg
    pix361570236.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 5
Re: WTS: Rock River AR-15 Complete Lower with collapsable stock

What caliber ? Thanks

Yup just.another nimrod trying to.make double what their are worth just cus people are paying it..

No nimrod here. This is the current market value of these, at least what they are going for on GunBroker. They are worth what someone is willing to pay.

I wish that I would have bought an HK91 back when they were reasonably priced.

Kaseyfied, Merry Christmas!!!

Edit . Good luck with your sell.

At a local mom and pop shop , you use to get one for $295 out the door now it is $395 so they are creeping up in price .

Thanks for the heads up ICANHITHIMMAN..

Buy one at that price. They are going fast.

I Edit my last post :) Your right it is very hard to find em !
I forgot to mention that it was a knock off name not sure if it matters probably all built very similar ? Not sure tho as I've never really been an AR man .

Yup i guess ur rite.. what someones willing to pay.. merry christmas to u aswell:) sir

Since when is it OK to post a "Bitch" on someone's post about price!!!!! You do not like the price move on nobody is asking you to buy the item

This is a free market economy, the price is whatever a willing seller and buyer agree to. I don't like the rising prices at all, that said -- if you want something, you really better buy it now while it can still be had.

There are some things I'd like to have; but, I'd have sell stuff to buy and I'm afraid if I sell anything at this point, we might get AWB'd before I can get what want for replacements.

Merry Christmas!!!