Please Delete My Account

Reelamin

Hello, I would like to delete my account and start fresh. I took several months off and when I came back my account is all messed up. I have tried everything to no avail. I get 200-1000 new alerts showing on the home page even though I have everything un-checked. I lost all my previous PM messages. It shows constant new posts with the most current from years ago. I just saw one started in 2010 and the last post I could find was 2020 and the new one below it was from 2013. As I am typing this it is constantly changing to italicized letters and I continue to unclick it and it will start again without me clicking it. I enjoy this forum (only one I belong to) just do not want to continue with these issues. I would like to keep my trader history and the other counters dont really mean much to me. Regardless I will gladly start new and have it work like when before I stopped the internet.

So not sure why you need a new account. Sounds like your computer. Have you tried a different browser?

So not sure why you need a new account. Sounds like your computer. Have you tried a different browser?
No, I'm not techy....was happening on my old computer. Replaced it with new computer and still occurring. I will try a new browser. Thanks

Talk to Admin to help you out.
You have 10 years worth of PMs all your posts.
I am having issues with my account where I am shut out and have to keep confirming my email.
Len, I have tried to send a PM to you abefore my posts on this and it would not let me. I just tried Firefox, Duck Duck Go, and Microsoft Edge with problems persisting.

Ron, have you used your clean disk tool to wipe it clean of unnecessary accumulated stuff? Do you have Norton by chance? Just sounds like you need serious housecleaning. What OS are you running? Win 8? 10? 11? The clean disk will get rid of a lot of crap that can interfere if it stacks up. Just realized you said new PC.

You might be having problem with the number of sign ins that are open that you have still associated with your account. Do you check box stay signed in when you log in?

I will try to write up short how to delete the multiple sign ins. I clean them out.

Go to your account page. Click on password and security. How many log ins are showing? You need to log out every one that is not current. Do it on your PC not your phone since you can log out multiple ones at same time. I was told by a IT friend that too many open sessions can cause conflicts.

Go to your account page. Click on password and security. How many log ins are showing? You need to log out every one that is not current. Do it on your PC not your phone since you can log out multiple ones at same time. I was told by a IT friend that too many open sessions can cause conflicts.

Dangit MB, didn't realize that was possible, I had multiple logins and really only use 1.

Thanks!