Plantation Pine Camo

sewwhat89

A guy I graduated Forestry school with has finalized and is now producing his own line of camo clothing. Take a look at it if you hunt in the timber out West or in the Pineywoods of the Eastern US. Trust me, you will love it!

Plantation Pine Camo

Stephen

sewwhat89
Must be good stuff I couldnot even see it on the web page! LOL
Hard to tell if you like it with out pictures of the pattern.
Good luck to your friend, tell him to get those pics up!!

CAM

The images would have ben a lot more impressive if he had camoed the hunter's face and hands. As an advertisement, he stuck out like white on rice.

In this highly competitive field, marketing is everything.

Just my 2 cents & good luck to your friend.

sewwhat89
Sorry about that! I didn't see the Photo gallery!

Just goes to show I'm a "LITTLE SLOW" and not very good with puters!

Looks good
CAM

The images would have ben a lot more impressive if he had camoed the hunter's face and hands. As an advertisement, he stuck out like white on rice.

In this highly competitive field, marketing is everything.

Just my 2 cents & good luck to your friend.

I told him the same thing; however, I think that was his point. You can see the human element, but you cannot see the camo. I am waiting to hear back from him about the facemask. If he doesn't have one in the wings, I will be cutting up a small t-shirt to make my own. I think I might just have to retire my NatGear . . . at least for bowseason in the pines.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.