Plano AW Double Gun Case

PJ BAD

Has anyone seen or used a Plano AW Double Gun Case Model 10819-0? Plano ® :: Hunting Products

I need to know what the quality of this case is. It's one of the few that fit my rifle. I cant find one in stock anywhere near me and don't want to order one and then have to pay return shipping if the quality is not good. How would you compare it to a Pelican case?
Thanks in advance

I too am looking to buy the Plano 10819-0 . Here in Memphis, Bass Pro stocks the slightly smaller Plano AW 1084-20. I have looked it over and it seems to be fairly well made. The foam is nice and stiff, the case body itself is thick and the hinges are pretty heavy. The pins for those hinges could be heavier though, and I drifted one a bit with my fingernail. In my opinion, it seems to be a fair bit better built than other cases from big box stores.

I also own Pelican's 1750 and 1700 cases, as well as a SKB or two. Is the Plano as nice as the Pelicans? Not to my eye. Is it awfully close? Yes, it is awfully close. Your milage may vary.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.