Place to shoot Texas Hill Country (Disabled Vet)

FUBAR

OK shameless plug here:

Looking for a place to shoot long distance in the Kerrville, Fredericksburg, Bandera area.

Almost 29 years in the Military, wounded in Iraq, I'm a very disiplined shooter, always keeping safety first.

Would like 300 yards to 1000 yards, I have to use a wheelchair, but I have a 4x4 ATV type chair and I can haul it in a 4x4 truck so some rough terrain is OK.

I'm a member, and regularly shoot at the Bandera Gun Club, but the range is limited.

Kerrville has a 300 yard range but that distance only opens about 1 x per month and I think it costs over $10.00 an hour....

I'm unable to travel far without assistance.

Need a place to spend time loading/testing ammo

Wiling to sign a release.

Thanks for any leads/help,

Andy

Last edited:
I've got a private 1000 yd range in Boerne...don't let many use it but if your physical profile allows for it would like to let you shoot. The shooting benches are about a quarter mile from the barn and it takes a 4 wheeler to get there.

I've got a private 1000 yd range in Boerne...don't let many use it but if your physical profile allows for it would like to let you shoot. The shooting benches are about a quarter mile from the barn and it takes a 4 wheeler to get there.

Sir, on behalf of vets everywhere, I thank you for offering your place to a fellow vet.

Daryl:

Thanks for this outstanding offer, sending a PM....

Highest Regards,
Andy

+1 As a vet that offer is awsome if You were closer you could come shoot at my house, 4 hours north is the only problem. Good luck and good shooting

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.