Place to shoot 1k in Northwest WV?

The Harry Jones Memorial Club is in northwest WV and is a great place to shoot 1000 yards. Directions and info are on their web site. i'm in Pa just above Waynesburg and shoot out to 1500 yards here at the house. My phone is on the best of the west web site under shooting schools.

The Harry Jones Memorial Club is in northwest WV and is a great place to shoot 1000 yards. Directions and info are on their web site. i'm in Pa just above Waynesburg and shoot out to 1500 yards here at the house. My phone is on the best of the west web site under shooting schools.
You still with us. I would love to see your shooting area. I live in Morgantown. Grow up in Green county.

It's worth the drive to Peacemaker in Glengary WV.
I emailed Harry Jones last year. Reply said to call a board member who didn't use email. I didn't follow up because the email indicated the competition was over for the year. Seemed to me you can't go shoot unless it was a competition…..

I emailed Harry Jones last year. Reply said to call a board member who didn't use email. I didn't follow up because the email indicated the competition was over for the year. Seemed to me you can't go shoot unless it was a competition…..
I have heard about that place. Is that still used as a training facility.

Not true. When you join they will give you a key for the gate however sometimes they close the range for maintenance, mostly cutting grass and weed eating. The range is closed during bucks firearms season. They post on Facebook when it's closed. They do have competitions during warmer months on weekends.