Pistol servey, do you carry?

chuckmaster

I carry my 45ACP when hunting turkeys and riding the 4 wheeler and have a 32 Auto that I carry when traveling around the state.

BBISSON

Depends I will carry my 44MAG S&W Backpacker or my Para Ordanance 14-40 or maybe the Ruger single sixgun)

shaneman153d

I recently started carrying my Glock 23 (.40), but haven't gotten one close enough to use it yet. I started because I kept calling them in close, and I refuse to use a shotgun on a 3 sq ft object. Unless he's in my house.

Personally when I'm watching one of the predator shows and I see that shotgun come out, I change the channel. It's stupid.

Bowhunter57

I carry a S&W 9mm M&P, but it's for finishing off coyotes, not a CCW. I don't like buring up 2 rounds of .25-06, on a coyote, when I can finish him off with a 9mm.

If a coyote gets in too close, I'll take him with the M&P. This pistol is very accurate, for a 9mm with 1" groups at 20 yards. :)

Good hunting, Bowhunter57

REDHEAD

I wish I had given it more thought when I bought my XDM. 9mm ammo is much cheaper than .40 and just as effective on coyotes. Its good to hear your M&P is that accurate. I'm still working with my XDM. I hope you get one close enough to take with your M&P. Happy hunting. :cool:

Last edited:

J E Custom

YES !!! All the time.

MY hunting carry is a titanium 44 special and my dracula carry is a 10mm Smith.

J E CUSTOM

killahog

I carry a berretta tomcat in 25 caliber when hunting yotes with the beagles. Often we will cripple a yotee with the shotgun and the beagles will get on him. It just takes to much time to stand on there neck. elkaholic are you sure it is against the law to carry concealed in Banks?. I was under the impression it was not and Often Do.

Chas1

I would think carrying into a bank would depend on state law and where not permitted, you may be able to with the banks permission...as in concealed weapon when you are delivering large sums of money from your business for deposit on a regular basis and have worked out an agreement with the bank before hand. If in doubt check your local, state and any applicable federal laws.