Pistol bullets?

HNDLDR, Where did you find load data for them?

Thanks, Justin
I just did a lot of goggle searches on what others were doing. I also looked up data for a 200gr jacketed bullet and started low and worked up. I can give you some ball park figures but you will definitely want to work your own loads up slowly and carefully.

Blue dot puts out some nice velocities but it's pretty famous for massive fire balls out of the end of the barrel.
If you use it in low light conditions you might need to let your eyes readjust for a bit after the shot.

I made the trip to town and picked up a few primers (300), they didn't have any of the powders that seem popular in a 10mm.

If I didn't already have the equipment, I'd just buy the ammo, $10 per hundred for primers is hard to swallow. I thought I had some for my 44 but couldn't find them.

If I didn't already have the equipment, I'd just buy the ammo, $10 per hundred for primers is hard to swallow. I thought I had some for my 44 but couldn't find them.
Yeah for the first time in my life I've been ordering powder instead of buying it locally. I can't afford to buy large amounts to offset the hazardous shipping costs. It's hard to swallow $50 to $60 for a pound of powder.

Which Ever Caliber You guys' Pick..................

FACTORY ammo ONLY. Don't trust your or your families lives to a faulty Handload. ESPECIALLY in a revolver, where "bullet creep" is a possibility.

my .02
If you test it like any other hand load and be meticulous about measuring and increasing crimp until it doesn't happen it'll be fine. I know I went through that in my 329PD. I measured and inspected and crimped until it didn't happen. I do have quite a bit of crimp on my 44 Mag loads but if you look at the Buffalo Bore stuff so do they.

I agree with some of the others as I am not a Glock fan because of the grip angle. I have the XDM from before they did the OSP model. Guess I've never lubed mine up enough to make it slippery. I like the gun the way it is. To each their own I guess.
Idk, compared to some of my other pistols it seems like my XDm tries to jump out of my hands more. I seem to prefer more aggressively stippled frames it seems. I really do like the gun and have had a couple of other XDs and I've liked them too. That's the only complaint I have about it.

HNDLDR, Where did you find load data for them?

Thanks, Justin
There's a bunch of cast data out there on the internet, forums and stuff. I think Hogdgon has some data too. I think I got some data from my Lyman manual for mine too. I have all sorts of powders for my 10mm and ended up using the first one, Blue Dot, I settled at a very safe 8.6gr. I think I went to 9.6 or almost that far but was popping primers and getting too much case head expansion, I ruined a bit of brass.

For fast loads it seemed like it was AA#9, Hi-Skor 800X (no longer manufactured), Longshot and Blue Dot. Those are the powders I'd be looking for.