Pipeline Hacked, What's Next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really...who is to say this wasn't an actual trial for the 'GREEN NEW DEAL'...cutting fossil fuels to the public....betcha all the Congressional and president still got in their vehicles and drove....
Makes perfect sense for a temporary test run....

Here is the real rub, chaos from power grid down and you are prepared with your own power supply. Either you will be under attack from government to feed into the grid or be under attack from those who chose not to be prepared. This is so much like the "ant and the grasshopper" it is almost laughable if it wasn't such a real possibility.
Link: Modern version

Here is the real rub, chaos from power grid down and you are prepared with your own power supply. Either you will be under attack from government to feed into the grid or be under attack from those who chose not to be prepared. This is so much like the "ant and the grasshopper" it is almost laughable if it wasn't such a real possibility.
Link: Modern version
Sad but true!

Yes, I know it goes against the man's second commandment but I still wish for a hacker hunter that goes out, finds hackers, then displays their severed hands as proof that they're out of commission. I see nothing wrong with fair justice.

Really...who is to say this wasn't an actual trial for the 'GREEN NEW DEAL'...cutting fossil fuels to the public....betcha all the Congressional and president still got in their vehicles and drove....
Possibly, or maybe a ploy to raise the fuel prices by our administration to make it harder and more expensive to purchase, therefor limiting the usage of fossil fuels by the American people, sort of like limiting our ammo supplies is a form of gun control.

you would think that more people would be like HMMMMM weren't they just saying too expect a fuel shortage back a few months ago and now .. out of the blue here it is?? *** kinda like i feel the test run of covid to make people SHEEPLE and obey commands and too segregate those who don't comply ... sound familiar cough cough cough .... Joseph Goebbels ....

They can be tracked in the country they reside. We need to hold the country of origin completely responsible for their citizen actions whether government induced or not. No more slaps on wrist, make this an "unprofitable" action to severe degree.
THIS!!!!!

I think the true intent is to make everyone become dependa's...

Easy to come in and provide THE Answer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts