Pimp my reloading room.

I am extremely jealous!!! All my wife let me do was build a table in the garage and there is no climate control lol I only wish I lived somewhere where I could do this!

Just out of curiosity, how much begging and honey-do's did you have to do for the wife to let you do this and not turn it into a craft room lol

What an awesome set up!! Very nice work! You should start a small business with a set up like that. You have a house to accomodate one or two new shooters. You can hold a small, introduction to reloading and long range shooting school. Bring in a couple of guests, teach them about reloading and allow them to get instant results at your in-house shooting range. I see a future way of doing business...

Once again...great set up!! Let me know if you hold classes. I may have to come pay you a visit. :)

Curtis

It really saves freking a ton of time during dial in. You can tune a rifle in 1-3hrs if you have enough casings prepped. Before this would take days!!!!

Nice room! seeing yours gave me the itch to spruce mine up. I dont have the included range due to the neighbors house. My bench went from 2'x3' to 2'x6' with a metal cabinet on the side and a shelf over head. I did have to sacrifice part of the shelves out in the shed to build it but it is a lot nicer. Ryan

Dude that is the most freakin' amazing set up I've seen.

I want to be just like you when I grow up...

I'm in the planning stage of doing something similar. However, that one will be extremely difficult to beat!

I love the ability to load and shoot, massive time saver, Im in the process of laying out my new reloading space, got lots of room, but no range.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.