• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Pile of Sitka Gear for Sale...elevated forest I, open country and solids

Status
Not open for further replies.

nodakhorseman

Hello All.

I have a pile of Sitka Gear that I'm looking to sell. Most of what I'm selling comprises a complete set of the original Optifade Elevated Forest pattern (green camo). Most of the pieces I wore only once and some were never worn at all. All in perfect condition.

Everything is discounted 30% below retail value and I'll throw in shipping to your door in the lower 48 states. All items come from a smoke-free/pet-free home. Items will ship from where I live in Bismarck, North Dakota. I have photos of everything and would be happy to send if requested. It's awesome stuff, but I'm simply not using it.

I also have two Optifade Open Country items. The core crew was never worn and the core hoody was only worn twice.

Finally, I have two solid colored items, one Timberline pant in color lead, and one Traverse Zip T in color Ash. These pants were only worn on one 5-day backcountry hunt in 2014 and are in near-perfect condition. The Traverse Zip T was worn for a couple seasons. As a result, there are a few small snags in the fabric, so I'm pricing this item at 50% off.

A cash gift through PayPal to avoid credit card fees is my preferred method of payment. Otherwise, credit card fees will be added.

Thanks! --Joel

Elevated Forest items:

- Traverse Zip T, size XL: $69
- Stratus Bib, size Large: $188
- Stratus Jacket, size XL: $200
- Fanatic Vest, size XL: $139
- Ascent Pant, size 34R: $104
- Incinerator Hat, one size fits all: $41
- The Bandit face mask, one size fits all: $17
- Traverse gloves, size XL: $21

Open Country items:

- Core Crew, size XL: $55
- Core Hoody, size XL: $69

Solid Color items:

- Timberline Pant, color lead, size 34R: $160
- Traverse Zip T, color ash, size XL: $45

Thanks! --Joel

Attachments

• sitka gear.jpg
    sitka gear.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 10
  • sitka gear 2.jpg
    sitka gear 2.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 10
Update on items remaining...all prices include shipping to your door in the lower 48:

Elevated forest:

- traverse zip T, size XL: $69
- stratus jacket, size XL: $200
- fanatic vest, size XL: $139
- bandit face mask: $17

Open Country:

- core crew, size XL: $55

Solid color:

- timberline pant, color lead, size 34R: $160

Joel,

Everything came in today, just as it was described. Thank you.

Got anything left or has it all sold?

Roger

Joel,

Please go to the buyer seller forum, just below the trade post and put a review for me on there. I just posted about you.

Thanks.

Roger

Roger, just left you feedback as well. Thanks!

I do have one item remaining: the Sitka Stratus jacket in size XL. $200 TYD.

--Joel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts