Pig problem fixed??

They may be big and powerful, but at least they won't tear up folks property as bad as pigs do. And they dont breed like rats. That sayin'......
Question becomes what how many dragons would it take to exceed the reproductive rate of pig by eating them.

Wonder why land owners that have pig problems and ranches why they would rather charge you ( a hunter ) to have access to there land to shoot pigs than just put up sign and invite pig hunters to come in for free and kill all the pigs they wont. this includes pravate land that wonts you to pay for a helocopter ride to kill them to make money if they think pigs are a problem and there is no close season let pig hunters in all year not just in hunting season till they are brought under control. The state could approve this in a single vote under land consevation act for 2023 . the dept. of wildlife should back this vote to show farmers and land owners they are for the people of ameriaca who's crops and land are being destroyed by these varmits of destrucition.

Wonder why land owners that have pig problems and ranches why they would rather charge you ( a hunter ) to have access to there land to shoot pigs than just put up sign and invite pig hunters to come in for free and kill all the pigs they wont. this includes pravate land that wonts you to pay for a helocopter ride to kill them to make money if they think pigs are a problem and there is no close season let pig hunters in all year not just in hunting season till they are brought under control. The state could approve this in a single vote under land consevation act for 2023 . the dept. of wildlife should back this vote to show farmers and land owners they are for the people of ameriaca who's crops and land are being destroyed by these varmits of destrucition.
If land owners really want and NEED pigs gone, they will do what it takes to eradicate them.

just put up sign and invite pig hunters to come in for free and kill all the pigs they wont
I don't have a lot of property and I live in TX, the home of high fence ranches. It's hard to come by "free" places to hunt but I have some connections so hunting pigs is easy to do. The hard part is staying up all night. My self doesn't like to do that anymore.

Yotes I can call in and use a thermal / AR on them but I worry about shooting a neighbors dog. Neighbors aren't real close but dogs do like to wander. A yote has a different look than most domestic dogs but it's still a risk, Yotes also come in "like a yote" so not too hard to tell the difference.

If I had a pig problem I'd solve it myself. I **** sure wouldn't put a sign up and invite complete strangers to come shoot on my property. No telling what some of the loons that are out there would shoot. It's bad enough when the nighttime road hunters without suppressors shoot at "something". That hasn't happened in a while. Like I said, I don't have a pig problem. The closest I've seen them is going into a creek bottom about a mile from me.

As others said one bite and you will die, they have both venom and bacteria that will finish the job.
These lizards were said to have extremely dirty saliva that could poison the blood within a few hours with the help of their teeth. However, the Komodo's venom glands are discovered to be oozing with toxins, not bacteria, that are capable of speeding up the bleeding of wounds and preventing it from clotting.

As others said one bite and you will die, they have both venom and bacteria that will finish the job.
These lizards were said to have extremely dirty saliva that could poison the blood within a few hours with the help of their teeth. However, the Komodo's venom glands are discovered to be oozing with toxins, not bacteria, that are capable of speeding up the bleeding of wounds and preventing it from clotting.
They have both toxins and bacteria. A deadly combo to any who dare.

Recent Posts