• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED PIF- Sweet BSA scopes

birddog 68

After reading about Muddyboots and Bang4theBuck and their pay it forward agreement I thought it was a good idea. I've got 3 older BSA scopes in the sweet line with turret adjustment for yardage. Caliber specific for adjusting but would be fine to dial in and leave for different caliber. Sweet 22, sweet 17 and sweet 223. All have been used lightly and in good working condition. I will gladly give them to someone with a youngster or someone who doesn't have the funds to buy new. All I ask is for shipping costs and a promise to help someone else down the road. Please pm with any questions.

Attachments

• A5ABEE1F-046A-4412-8688-81EC25B5EEAD.jpeg
    A5ABEE1F-046A-4412-8688-81EC25B5EEAD.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 27
After reading about Muddyboots and Bang4theBuck and their pay it forward agreement I thought it was a good idea. I've got 3 older BSA scopes in the sweet line with turret adjustment for yardage. Caliber specific for adjusting but would be fine to dial in and leave for different caliber. Sweet 22, sweet 17 and sweet 223. All have been used lightly and in good working condition. I will gladly give them to someone with a youngster or someone who doesn't have the funds to buy new. All I ask is for shipping costs and a promise to help someone else down the road. Please pm with any questions.
Good on you! A few years back, a guy on here was looking for a Tikka stock so he could cut it down and customize it for his young son. I sent one his way and only asked that he sent me a picture of it when complete, which he did. It's a good feeling, for both of us and I'm sure, his young son as well.