• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Piercison Rifle, 6.5 SAUM, Brux Sendero 7.5 tw, and MPA Hybrid Chassis

Ron Milby

I hope I don't regret this...I am selling my custom built Piercision Rifle chambered in the 6.5 SAUM, .120 FB on a Kelbly Atlas Short Action with a 26" Brux 7.5 twist Sendero barrel, Piercision Muzzle Break, Jewel trigger, 3 round Accurate Mag in a MPA Hybrid Chassis with the enhanced bag rider and weight kits front and back. As with all Piercision Rifles, this rifle hammers! Below are 100 yard and 300+ yard groups I shot with this rifle in the last few months. This rifle loves Berger 140 Hybrids with H1000 running @ 3050 fps.

The action has less than 800 rounds on it. The first barrel I had on it was a Proof Carbon Fiber. I thought I would use it it as a light weight hunting rig. I have other rifles that were better suited so I had Ryan spin up this new barrel for me this winter to add some weight for my long distance steel shooting. This is why I added the weight kits as well. With Ryan's muzzle breaks and the weight kits, the rifle doesn't move when you are shooting it. The rifle weighs 18.0 pounds with scope and mount on my bathroom scale. The new barrel has less than 200 rounds through it.

I also have some Whidden FL and precision seating dies along with 150 ADG 6.5 SAUM and 150 Norma brass (300 RSAUM brass neck down to 6.5 mm prepared by Copper Creek) for sale as well.

The NF ATACR and Spuhr mount are not for sale.

I am selling this rifle at a discount to build a PRS style and caliber rifle.

Price for the rifle only $3,000...OBO
Price for the dies and brass $400...OBO

Bundle price for rifle, dies, and brass $3,100...OBO

The rifle must sell first before the dies and brass. The rifle buyer gets the first rights. We can negotiate shipping costs and payment options.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 6.5 SAUM - Right Full.jpg
    6.5 SAUM - Right Full.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 273
  • 6.5 SAUM - Left Full.jpg
    6.5 SAUM - Left Full.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 271
  • 6.5 SAUM - Right Action.jpg
    6.5 SAUM - Right Action.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 186
  • 6.5 SAUM - Left Action.jpg
    6.5 SAUM - Left Action.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 181
  • 6.5 SAUM - Bolt.jpg
    6.5 SAUM - Bolt.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 163
  • 6.5 SAUM - Bag Rider and Weight.jpg
    6.5 SAUM - Bag Rider and Weight.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 170
  • 6.5 SAUM - Front Weights.jpg
    6.5 SAUM - Front Weights.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 168
  • 6.5 SAUM - 100 yd Group.jpg
    6.5 SAUM - 100 yd Group.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 188
  • 6.5 SAUM - 304 yd Group.jpg
    6.5 SAUM - 304 yd Group.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
I am taking the gun off the market. I shot a 1/4 moa 3 shot group today @ 1285 yards with a quartering left to right wind. The height was dead on and I didn't hold enough wind. Still stack 3 close together.

All Private Messages have be answered.

Take care!