Pics to get ya fired up for Pred. season !

Nice shooting by you and your partner. The pics came out really good too. Thanks for sharing.

a couple of foxes

utf-8BSU1HMDE0MjIuanBn.jpg

Congratulations, nice looking foxes and sweet looking rig. Thanks for sharing.

Stolen, sorry to hear that. I'm familar with Brunswick if that's where it got stolen from...do you think it might have been stolen by a local? A good friend of mine Doc Brown lives in your area and hunts deer alot any chance you know him?

Not sure that iv heard of doc brown before???im bad with names n as far as stole my guns not sure they broke into my truck @ our shop while i was workin they took the browning ,a rem ,n a backpack with all my hunting gear ! cops found my remington a guy was tryin to hold up a jiffy store with it . but as far as the browning il never know i guess

2008_contest_FOXPRO_.JPG

2008_contest_FOXPRO_2.JPG

my 10 year son, Tyler, with his first Coyote !! :grin: 168 yards with his .223 50 Vmax
Tyler_1st_Coyote_101.JPG
[/QUOTE]

Excuse me because I couldn't delete the other pictures but I have a question concerning the pre-last pic:

What do the coytes have between their teeth?

those coyotes were taken during a contest. the blocks have the day and time taken on them. at check in, they will temperature test them and make sure it all jives...

Tempature test them. I guess that keeps folks from fudging or downright cheating.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.