Pics of your Manners MCS T4

silvercreekguide

I am trying to decide on which color to order my Manners T4 stock. It would be great if you all could help me out and post some pictures of your Manner stocks!

Thanks, Mike

Thanks grit! I am trying to decide on OD green, one of their camo patterns, or painting it myself. Also what color to paint the barrel and action.

Thanks Mike

You're welcome. I used to work for Straight Shot Gunsmithing. We did a lot of manners stocks and a lot of KG gun cote. You can check out his galleries. www.straightshotgunsmithing.com.

The OD green is my favorite. I prefer a satin bead blast on stainless. But, that's just my taste.

So then you like both the stock and barrel in the OD Green?

No. I prefer to leave stainless uncoated. I glass bead blast for a low luster finish. There are several rifles on my website done this way.

I like to contrast the stock and barrel. You could go camo on the stock and use one of the camo colors on the barrelled action.

Yes. They are only offering the molded in camo. You could hydro dip. Endless patterns.

The catch with hydro dipping is they sand the texture smooth. The manners have nice textures on the grip and forend. You would have the textured section base coated and masked. The rest gets the camo pattern.

If you want to discuss custom paint prices send me a PM.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.