Pics of shooting rigs and tables ..

Block City

i would like to see pictures of your shooting rigs and benches you take with you on prairie dog trips and any shooting trips that you use .

i would like to see pictures of your shooting rigs and benches you take with you on prairie dog trips and any shooting trips that you use .
I carry mine pretty much every day. The driver's side mirror of my truck and the water tank in back.

http://www.longrangehunting.com/for...t-didnt-go-planned-but-lrshootingplatform.jpg

Just for fun I also recently bought a pair of stony point (I think) shooting sticks. Shot a doe off of them at a little over 600yds last week but haven't really tried anything at long range with them so far.

If you can get your back up against something solid they are pretty steady from the kneeling position if you use a sling and rest your elbow on your knee.

nice , very nice, i am building one myself a lot like that im thinking about filling each leg with sand to add weight to make it more sturdy . And probably plywood on top . But i am wanting to see everyone elses to get some ideas . Thanks again

Dug this picture out of my archives...

.338-.416 Improved killed a pile of Elk and Deer over the years.

Attachments

• bench.jpg
    bench.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 146
Nothin' fancy...3 leg design...1 1/2" plywood top..31" high....use folding chair....

p/dogs.....load development......1K yd steel plate shooting......

older pic shown with my 20 Vartarg....which I still have in my p/dog battery

Shown with optional umbrella bracket....for calm days...

doggin526001.jpg

I assume the legs are steel pipe screwed into something like a floor flange? how do you make the angle and still get it bolted firmly to the top??
Daniel

Threaded 1.25" black pipe sleeve cut @ 15* and welded to a 4x4"x 1/4" plate

bolted to plywood table top........very easy.........solid too........

Pipe legs are 31" long or so.......PVC caps on bottom to get out dirt.....

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.