Pics of new Small 3 port Painkiller muzzle brake from APS...

ImportedPhotos00002-5.jpg

OK, Kirby, NOW I'm DROOLING!!! VERY WELL DONE!!!
Clap.gif

I assure you, when the time comes to transform my CZ550 in .416 Rigby to some form of the .338 Lapua, you are the man to do the job. You're hired, pending me getting the funds, LOL!!!
winkager.gif

Kirby,
Great looking breaks! You do good work. I was in your area today and stopped by your shop again, obviously you weren't home. JohnnyK.

JohnnyK,

I have been meaning to get back to you and tell you sorry for missing you. This happens often when friends and customer come through the area and try to meet up with me. I know I can be a bit hard to get ahold of and apologize for that.

Next time, if you can give me a heads up a few days before you come through and we can meet up to chew the fat!!!

Sorry again for missing you.

100_0566.jpg

100_0567.jpg

100_0568.jpg

Kirby:

WOW!!!! What a difference between the Vanguard and the Mark V! The Vanguard weighs 1# more (10 3/8 vs. 9 3/8) but the recoil on the Mark V is less than half, and the muzzle jump is even less than that. I could see the dust still rising from where the bullet hit @ 325 Yds from the Mark V, but the dust was 90% gone with the Vanguard by the time the gun came back down from the muzzle jump. As for the difference between the 2 styles of brakes, I can't give a good comparison because I only shot 6 rounds thru the other style of brake.

Thanks again!

AHH!

Kirby now uve made me want to change my mind again i wish ud stop doin this to me buddy! now i want a painkiller brake! by the way hows the project comin? havent talked in a while!

Kirby where can I order a small PK brake I need one for a #4 contour Rockcreek barrel in ss, They look really cool!
Elmer

Elmerdeer,

get me the muzzle diameter of that #4 RC barrel and I can tell you which would be best.

Where to order from, ME. They are in stock ready to ship. I think you send me an e-mail about it as well. If I have not replied I will soon and get you pricing information if you have not read it already on here.

Ya, they look pretty sweet, best thing they perform as good as they look!!!! IF not a bit better.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.