Pics of Long barreled rifles with silencers

codyadams

Does anyone have any pictures of their long barreled rifles with silencers?? I have a .260 Ackley with a 30" barrel and really want to get a silencer, and I'm just wondering what it would look like. Thanks everyone

4%20of%206_zpsjnulbdwf.jpg

My .30 Lara with 27" Lilja SS 3G 1:9" Remington contour, BHA SR LA, on XLR element chassis with folding tac lite butt stock, scope is temp installed, with Bravo EliteIron High Quality Suppressors

Most of my barrels are 26",and they get really long with a 9" suppessor added on. Shooting off a bench or prone,the length doesn't cause a problem. Shooting out of a hunting blind is a different story,all of my rifles that I hunt out of a blind with have 16"-20" barrels on them now.

Ya, that would create a problem ha ha. Luckily, I don't have to worry about that as I live and hunt in Wyoming, no one I know uses blinds. Most of my hunting is in very open areas, and I have a timber rifle if I end up needing to push timber. But, 30" with a 9" suppressor would be massive. I may go with one of the 7" options...I believe there is a newish 6.5 specific silencer being made that is 7"

Ya, that would create a problem ha ha. Luckily, I don't have to worry about that as I live and hunt in Wyoming, no one I know uses blinds. Most of my hunting is in very open areas, and I have a timber rifle if I end up needing to push timber. But, 30" with a 9" suppressor would be massive. I may go with one of the 7" options...I believe there is a newish 6.5 specific silencer being made that is 7"

Thunder Beast Ultra 7 cans are primarily a .30 cal can, but a while back they started to offer them in a 6.5mm specific option, as well.

https://thunderbeastarms.com/products/ultra-7

Eliteiron's battledog is only 6" @ 16ozs. >>> EliteIron High Quality Suppressors. They can custom build them for your need.

Thunder Beast has one in 7 inch

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts