Ord, Nebraska -
Dec 11, 2007
by Cheryl
Nebraska Hunting Trip - Thanksgiving 07'

View Album
Play slideshow

Message from Cheryl:
Sid's Hunting pictures.

If you are having problems viewing this email, copy and paste the following into your browser:
http://picasaweb.google.com/chebenton/Hunting?authkey=Mpk2HNLM5s4
To share your photos or receive notification when your friends share photos, get your own free Picasa Web Albums account.

Pics of muley territory and yes we have alot to hunt. We have whitetail and grouse both sharpies and chickens, also quail, pheasants, doves, ducks and geese aswell. Have seen 180 class whitetail and 200 class muleys just have not connected, trying to learn this long range thing to add to our tools in getting one. Will have to post the bird hunting pics someday.
Cheryl's first pheasant one shot one bird. Hunter's Haven is the indoor pics with all the mounts one 150 and several 140's and under on the wall I believe 21 mounts in over 20 plus years no more till we break 160's. Nothing like the family farm and ranch to sooth a mans soul and regenerate it as well.
Cheryl got afew to many of some pics and not enough of others but until i learn to create it i cannot complain she is the programer and i am the operations guy. hope you enjoy
thanks
sid and cheryl

Last edited:
Nice pictures, nice mule deer. I try to take my wife as much as possible, but she's probably only been with me 5 times. My son who is 4 is already going with me everywhere I go.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.