Picked Up A New One Today

Colorado Luckydog

I drove to Monument Pass today and met a great guy from here on LRH. (Agent82) I was supposed to meet him in Colorado Springs but since the weather was bad, he met me farther North. He gave me a great deal on a new Springfield 1911. I had already ordered a Rock Island that gets here on Tuesday but when I saw this one, I knew it was the one. That's it! I have to be done buying guns, gun stuff and hunting crap for a while. My wife is not happy with me! 🤣

Attachments

• SPRINGFIELD 1.jpg
    SPRINGFIELD 1.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 232
  • sPRINGFIELD 2.jpg
    sPRINGFIELD 2.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
I drove to Monument Pass today and met a great guy from here on LRH. (Agent82) I was supposed to meet him in Colorado Springs but since the weather was bad, he met me farther North. He gave me a great deal on a new Springfield 1911. I had already ordered a Rock Island that gets here on Tuesday but when I saw this one, I knew it was the one. That's it! I have to be done buying guns, gun stuff and hunting crap for a while. My wife is not happy with me! 🤣
Nice!!!!!!!!!!
You need to start doing like i did with Jill. Just tell your wife that you bought the pistol for her. She will be happy and maybe she will let you shoot it every now and then.

Last edited:
Very nice! I'm a recovering 1911 addict, but it's getting easier for me to look at a nice 1911 and not feel like I have to get one like it.

Let us know how it shoots when you can.
I'm still not allowed to work' hunt or shoot. I really can't do crap. That's why I have been sitting around on the computer buying guns and all kind of stuff. Hopefully February 9th the doctor will let me back to work. If he doesn't let me go back soon, I'm going to go broke but I'll have a lot of nice stuff! 🤣