Pick a Powder

I've seen pictures of some Enduron containers where the lits coroded away. I suspect that had something to do with it.
Never had that happen to me. What they said to me is that they haven't got any new stock from whoever makes the stuff in over two years so decided to discontinue

Never had that happen to me. What they said to me is that they haven't got any new stock from whoever makes the stuff in over two years so decided to discontinue
Seen the pictures on another forum. I guess after a few complaints, they got suddenly discontinued. Maybe it was concidence.

Y'all could do that or pm it to me. Just legit want to know what I'm looking for as I do still have some of these powders kickin around
One persons experience with two Enduron powders. As with all powders, smell and sight are the first giveways

One persons experience with two Enduron powders. As with all powders, smell and sight are the first giveways

Thanks for the link. That is odd. I still find myself thinking there's gotta be more to those 2 individual cases than the powder itself or we'd be hearing about A LOT more of these incidents. The lid on that 4166 really stumps me. I honestly think something caustic and corrosive got on it from the outside…how else would all the powder in the can look brand new, no rusty look, no foul smell?

I love my Staball 6.5 in my Creed. 43.5grns with a lupua 136 s .20 off lans and running 2850 fps.

Attachments

• 9FC81D60-EB6D-4F5B-9EE0-D9B8376590F2.jpeg
    9FC81D60-EB6D-4F5B-9EE0-D9B8376590F2.jpeg
    236.8 KB · Views: 23

Recent Posts