Phrases to Live by

Having survived acute myeloid leukemia (AML) (with an overall survival rate of 20 percent) I like to tell people that no matter how bad it may seem in the situation you are in, Every day is a good day.

Just passed my five year mark. My stem cell transplant team told me I was cured at the 2.5 year mark. It was a tough experience that I don't wish upon my worst enemy. By God's grace I am still here with my wife and seven children. Every day is a good day.

David

Last edited:
I remember it like it was yesterday. Sitting at the kitchen table. Momma had just got finished picking the gravels out of my knees, elbows, and chin. As she started dabbing that purple satan juice on my bloody parts. I screamed those famous words that every pre 1980s kid has screamed at some point in their younger days...." OUCH....BLOW IT...BLOW IT!!!"....At that same time ole dad walked by and laughed. " Son.....If your going to be stupid, you better be tough."

Man I miss that 16" huffy. Life was so much simpler than.

Last edited:
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it"

"if you're going to mess up, **** it up bad enough nobody knows who to blame"

"if you ever wanted to know how much wood a woodchuck could chuck, ask your mom."

"My God! It's coming right for us!"
-an excuse to fire a LAW at a quirrel-