Phone Scope attachment??

Blancoalex

Would like a phone scope/spotting scope attachment for taking pictures. What brand and model do you recommend. Pretty durable one as would use pretty often. I have Samsung phone. Thanks

+1 on the PhoneSkope On my iPhone. Pic from over 1 mile through 20-60X82 spotter. Could be a bit easier to attach to scope, but quite steady.

Attachments

• 93A00661-1E03-4EF0-A663-62E181A540E3.jpeg
    93A00661-1E03-4EF0-A663-62E181A540E3.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 113
Thanks for the help. Watched PhoneSkope videos and makes sense to get exactly matched phone case. Placed my order and look foward to some neat pics. Sometimes pics are better than pulling the trigger.

I use the phone scope mainly for prairie doggin, and I have found that using a Bluetooth shutter makes getting better images much easier. Seemed like no matter what I would always shake the phone and tripod when I try to touch the phone with my finger. Also found out this last year that it would start and stop a video for action shots as well. I recently have used it during a PRS competition to video the stage we were at. My cousin and I found it useful to see where we were HItting since you cannot coach your teammate. I also used it to get another point to during the stage that was an obvious hit when you watch the video, but at over eight hundred yards was not as easy to see the deflection of the steel plate with binoculars that most guys were using.

The Novagrade is top of the heap and fits any phone so you don't have to get a new one when you switch phones. The other much cheaper universal unit is the Snapzoom but nowhere near the quality of the Novagrade.

Amazon product ASIN B0169DL1F4