phone Nathan Wright from MBM?

cohunt

sent an email to Nathan but his website says he's been having some issues with not getting e-mails -- found a PH# for him online but its not listed on his website so I'm not sure if he wants to be bothered by phone.

anyone ever called him directly before? or just through the email address listed on his web page

I won't list his ph# here just in case he doesn't want people calling him, just wanted to know if anyone has contacted him via phone before?

try sending him a PM on this forum , that way his Email won't be involved . I've never called him . I always got a quick answer in a PM from him . I do know he loves to hunt , and this fall he has a very busy schedule with all his tags he has accumulated . Nathan is a good guy , I'm sure he'll get in touch with you ASAP .

I don't like phone calls typically. I usually work 80-100hrs a weeks and phone calls slow that down. I really don't want to work more hours. I'm trying to make it where I work less and have time to go hunting. BTW I'm gone to AK from 8/15 to 8/24.

Ive bought 4 brakes from him before, love them, want another one-- always contacted him though e-mails but saw on his website he is having some issues with emails lately

Nathan just sent you a PM--thanks again Nathan--good luck and have fun in AK

I don't like phone calls typically. I usually work 80-100hrs a weeks and phone calls slow that down. I really don't want to work more hours. I'm trying to make it where I work less and have time to go hunting. BTW I'm gone to AK from 8/15 to 8/24.

Have fun and be safe ... looking forward to some success pix and stories.

Ed

The first time for me on Kodiak. It should be a good time as long as the weather doesn't get ugly.

Running 2 machines as hard as I can to make parts so I can go and I should have the 3rd going this week before I leave.

The first time for me on Kodiak. It should be a good time as long as the weather doesn't get ugly.

Running 2 machines as hard as I can to make parts so I can go and I should have the 3rd going this week before I leave.
Work hard, play hard!!! Kodiak sounds fun, bring a big gun

I have bought several of your brakes and need more. The contact page on MBM website is not currently working. Nathan, if you get this please message me. I am building 3- more and do not want to use some other brake. Need 3- Super Beasts. Hope you got the video of me shooting a 416 - one handed with your Super Beast. That Iphone with your contacts died.

Hey yall, new to thread, i am looking for muzzle breaks for my new sako 85, with barrel diameter approx 0.635, and one for my rem 700, both in 7 mag, the remington has a 0.83 barrel i think. i am looking at mbm 2 part super baby beast 2, 5 port for the sako, and 5 port lil beast 2, 2 part, for the remington, i was hoping to have them flush with the rest of the barrel but i think they will either have to be turned or tappered??? trying to get in touch with nathan or someone at mbm, any advice on the exact break that would be most effective for these two rifles and any advice on how to get in touch with the man the myth and the legend, nw??? thanks jv