Pheasant Hunting in South Dakota

dukxdog

I have a house for hunters looking for lodging to hunt pheasants in central South Dakota.

This will be a good year for the birds as the winter was easy and the hold over numbers are high. We are seeing lots of birds right now!

I have many guys who return to hunt from here every year. References are gladly furnished from all over the country.

It's reasonably priced ($450 for a five night stay) and very comfortable. I have a good facility for your dogs to be comfortable.

If you want good hunting that's not dependent on paying for private land check this out by sending me a PM.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The house is in central South Dakota about 20 miles from Lake Oahe.

Up to eight people can stay there.

Send a PM then we can talk by phone with questions and other details.

He's a good dog with plenty of enthusiasm. He gets some solid points which is always fun.

Tagging in. what are the dates? We usually go to Canada most every year and shoot geese. Have to drive through there and have always threatened to stop in South Dakota and shoot some either going or coming.

Here is what's available right now. It's still a bit early for reservations but some dates are already full if not listed. Most of these below will start filling May and June.

If a group want the house to themselves I need a minimum of six people. The house sleeps up to eight.

October 14-18 ---- available -- $450 per person

October 19-23 ---- available -- $450 per person

November 25-29 ---- 2 available -- $450 per person

Nov 30-Dec 4 ---- available -- $450 per person

December 5-9 ---- available -- $450 per person

December 10- 14 ---- available -- $450 per person

December 15-19 ---- available -- $450 per person

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Here are the available dates for 2022 season.

Weather conditions have been favorable this spring and summer so there are high numbers of chicks growing up for the fall hunting. This will be an excellent season!

October 14-18 --- 3 available ---$450 per person

October 19-23 --- 5 available --- $450 per person

Oct 29- Nov 2 --- 1 available --- $700 per person (includes 3 meals per day)

November 25-29 --- 4 available --- $450 per person

December 15-17 --- 6 available --- $250 per person

Send me a PM for my phone number.

October 29- Nov 2 --- 1 available --- $700 per person (includes 3 meals per day)

December 15-17 --- 6 available --- FULL

This map was recently released. The areas we hunt are not affected by any drought.

Really expecting a great pheasant season!

October 29- Nov 2 --- 1 available --- $700 (includes 3 meals per day)

Nov 13-17 --- 1 available --- $700 (includes 3 meals per day)

Opening day is less than a month away. Time is short if you want to get in for this hunting season.

Thanks for the positive responses about my house and the service I provide. I worked hard putting lots of thought and effort to make a destination guys would enjoy coming to. I have been rewarded for my efforts since I have many repeat guys coming to stay at my house. We have become friends over the years. Good times are had by all.

I love pheasant hunting with my dogs. I've made a great place for a reasonable cost for other hunters to enjoy. Contact me by PM to get in for 2022.

Thanks again!

I have a house for hunters looking for lodging to hunt pheasants in central South Dakota.

This will be a good year for the birds as the winter was easy and the hold over numbers are high. We are seeing lots of birds right now!

I have many guys who return to hunt from here every year. References are gladly furnished from all over the country.

It's reasonably priced ($450 for a five night stay) and very comfortable. I have a good facility for your dogs to be comfortable.

If you want good hunting that's not dependent on paying for private land check this out by sending me a PM.

I replied to you last year. Darn I trained bird dogs in New England off horse back for field trials for years and also Brits, Goldens, English Pointers & Setters for woods hunting.
would love to come out for a week. Unfortunately am currently seeing a Nero Surgeon for another operation on my spinal cord in my neck.
looks like you have a great place for a lifetime hunt and great price!
God willing I may be able to hunt your facility next year.
Will be something that I have to look forward to.
God bless
be safe
Len and Jill

I remember.

Best wishes for your surgery. Hope it all goes well with a speedy recovery.

I had a kidney removed in June. Healing up but slow process takes time. Numbness around the incision is the weird thing that takes getting used to.

Hope yours cures the issue.

Hey, this must be the year for surgery, going in for my second back surgery this year in October. Hope to be coming down for bird season again next year. Good luck and Take Care

I remember.

Best wishes for your surgery. Hope it all goes well with a speedy recovery.

I had a kidney removed in June. Healing up but slow process takes time. Numbness around the incision is the weird thing that takes getting used to.

Hope yours cures the issue.
Thanks much and hope your healing go fast and you get back to normal.
Len and Jill

Hey, this must be the year for surgery, going in for my second back surgery this year in October. Hope to be coming down for bird season again next year. Good luck and Take Care
Ricky
Wishing you a successful surgery. Back/spine surgeries are some of the hardest for recovery. Will be praying for you!
Len and Jill