Peterson or ADG brass?

Peterson or ADG in 300wm?

• Peterson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ADG

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters

odoylerules

Looking for the best 300wm brass. I've used Nosler with good results, just not holding up long enough. Want to try Peterson or ADG. Please post opinions and vote, thanks

don't think Peterson is making 300 win mag it has been removed from their website and Graf and sons. ADG wont hold up any longer than Nosler. used ADG when they first came out not impressed maybe their newer lots are better.

don't think Peterson is making 300 win mag it has been removed from their website and Graf and sons. ADG wont hold up any longer than Nosler. used ADG when they first came out not impressed maybe their newer lots are better.
I noticed it wasn't on the Peterson website too. I was hoping they'd make another run soon.
I sure wish lapua would make 300wm!

Graf and Sons is selling all their brass now cant even buy it on Petersons website. Lapua would be nice I have enough for one more rebarrel and then I will be done with the 300 win mag

I just don't get why lapua won't make win mag brass. It's one of the most popular cartridges out there, for decades. The marine corps just switched to it for their official sniper round too.

Peterson said they had an issue and they're hoping to get some manufactured by the end of the year.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.