Peterson CheyTac Rifle Brass

Think I got this lined out. What I have to do is form this in two steps after annealing down the shoulder a bit and making sure to lube the entire case (generously).
I gotta say that Ben @ Peterson has been very helpful and very responsive. He would answer my emails faster than most would a text!:D I just got off the phone with him and ordered some brass to replace the ones that didn't form correctly through my trial and error. I have enough formed to start load development and get ready for this upcoming season.

Edited: trying to correct autocorrect...it's a losing battle.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Glad you got it sorted out. Did you determine that the brass was starting to separate at the old shoulder junction? I'd like to hear what Peterson had to say if you want to send me a PM or post it here. Maybe save me some future trouble down the road. No more than I've been shooting lately though the brass I've got is going to last me for a long time... Only been out to the range twice with it this summer.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.