• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Peterson 280 a.i. Brass

dok7mm

I find it hard to believe, but after more than a year it paid off to get a backorder. Got a shipping email from Graf's for 500 pieces of Peterson 280 a.i. brass on it's way.

They wouldn't say how much has arrived or whether any would be left after filling backorders. Good luck to those needing it.

I find it hard to believe, but after more than a year it paid off to get a backorder. Got a shipping email from Graf's for 500 pieces of Peterson 280 a.i. brass on it's way.

They wouldn't say how much has arrived or whether any would be left after filling backorders. Good luck to those needing it.
Nice. I also have 500 on backorder. I have not received an email or phone call yet. I guess we will see if they make it to my my backorder. You're well ahead of me. I placed mine on 2/05/2021.

Wow, price has gone up over $90 since I put my order in and they don't honor the backorder prices.

Last edited:
Nice. I also have 500 on backorder. I have not received an email or phone call yet. I guess we will see if they make it to my my backorder. You're well ahead of me. I placed mine on 2/05/2021.
You picked it that Graf's would get it soon, so I called them yesterday to make sure my new card replaced the old card.
They didn't mention they were in stock, at the time, but called me back to see if I still wanted them. Gave them a quick YES and a couple hours later got the shipping email. Thanks for the reminder.

Going to guess I'm not going to get on the list being that I just recently backordered mine

The 280 AI is a great round. I have had mine for over 30 years. 3 stocks (broke 2 ) and the 3rd barrel on the same Remington action. I could not imagine being without one.

If anyone has 50-100 of these they'd be willing to sell/trade, let me know. New rifle build and no brass to shoot it.

If local to DFW TX, I have some primers/powder I could trade.

If anyone has 50-100 of these they'd be willing to sell/trade, let me know. New rifle build and no brass to shoot it.

There is a guy selling 250 Peterson 270 Winchester cases for 250$ on the first page. It's a very simple fireform, and you couldn't possibly be concerned about ever chambering one in a 270. Just thought I'd mention a way for you to get going.

(There is a guy selling 250 Peterson 270 Winchester cases for 250$ on the first page. It's a very simple fireform, and you couldn't possibly be concerned about ever chambering one in a 270. Just thought I'd mention a way for you to get going.)

That would be me, They are boxed up ready to ship! PM to JPatzig

T.P.

Jpatzig send me a DM. I probably have some once fired to get you going if you're interested. I'm in West FW.

Recent Posts