Pete Lincoln - Many thanks, S&B PMII 5-25x56

ds

Firstly I would like to say a big thank you to Pete Lincoln (Roedale Precision - Germany) for giving me a great deal on a couple of S&B scopes. Also he was prepared to lend me a scope so that I did not miss a couple of competitions (he made the offer but I sorted it another way).

Today one of my S&B 5-25x56 PMII `s turned up - excellent scope. Pete also supplied Badgers rings, also excellent.

Not much testing with it, but I tried the parallax, the point of best focus and parallax free image coincide spot on, unlike my NXS also the clicks are very positive.

I should get some range time with it this weekend so I will have a better idea then but first indications are very, very good.

David.

Your are welcome David, sorry about the wait, you know why. Other guys waiting on these scopes from me, i'm expecting them within days, David your 2nd will be in my 2nd ordered batch,
Ian, my regular price is 1450 quid, i believe thats 100 ish less than sportsmans.
Pete

[ QUOTE ]
Other guys waiting on these scopes from me, i'm expecting them within days, .... Pete

[/ QUOTE ]Oh Goodie! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Chris, it just came. its just going back in the post to you this afternoon. Pete.
now what was the addyagain, chief toilet cleaner, university of Madrid..
ha ha.. you gonna love it, but you could club baby seals to´death with it.
Pete

[ QUOTE ]
...now what was the addyagain, chief toilet cleaner, university of Madrid..

[/ QUOTE ]Will take me years to find a top job like that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif - Would be a Civil Service /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif post you see - so I'd have to study - and take an exam /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif . I've gone all impatient - not a plus when waiting on Spanish postmen. Thanks.

Just joined up to add my thanks to Pete for supplying my new P4 5-25x56 that arrived today. Beautiful to behold, not as heavy as I'd expected, and reticle very promising.
Pete - hurry up with the rings - can't wait to get it on a gun!
Thanks M8

Lucky lucky lucky --- Will it actually arrive today? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif - Will the Spanish postal service make a special effort as its almost Xmas? - Or will they all be on the p*ss with all other "centralised" employees /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif (like my missus /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif ) - Ah the joys of living in rural Spain /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ah it is proof of the pudding that the UK poatsl service is quicker than the Spanish, must be summot to do with all them siestas !! both scopes posted at same time.
rings and other trinkets shall follow soon.
Chris, hang your stocking out mate, the postie might just fill it for you,
regards Pete

[ QUOTE ]
... must be summot to do with all them siestas !!

[/ QUOTE ] Has more to do with the length of the parties - I left EARLY one last night as I had things to do today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I left at 2AM. Had to drive too - so no booze - not a probbie as the wine was frankly not much good.

Posty\'s BEEN.

Pete - Xmas has just been lifted to unexpected heights.

PM2.JPG

Thanks VERY MUCH MATE - Cant wait to get it fitted to summat.

Thank god it did not come with the Xmas Kangaroo . I have hated to lose out - on several counts.

Re: Posty\'s BEEN.

Well Murrey Christmas to you.

Brown Town /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Chris,

Please for you mate......so what is it going on?

Merry xmas, David.

[ QUOTE ]
......so what is it going on?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure yet, Dave. Either the 100metre .177 Pnuematic I'm working on - OR the FT gun - YES AIRGUN - But 2006 should bring a special - and if so the S&B will end up on that.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.