PETA protest backfires

BH---you are no good!!

Should be ashamed of yourself!!!!

I blew diet coke out of my nose and it still hurts plus diet coke is all over my screen!!!!

BH---you are no good!!

Should be ashamed of yourself!!!!

I blew diet coke out of my nose and it still hurts plus diet coke is all over my screen!!!!

It is my SF trng. I tend to think like that.:D

Got to admit, would love to have seen the "polish gas chamber" in action though

Pretty **** sure if those snot heads got a taste of their own medicine every time they would quit that crap.

I am think a ballon of Nair (hair remover) to the head would be nice too. In fact full coverage is not desired. If it would end up like a "spotted Owl with mange" effect, that would be great.

BH

Last edited:
Waaaaa hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha! "They peed on me!" "sniffle" hahahahahahahahaha! Oooops, I just peed a little my self I think!

I myself, am also outraged and I think PETA should march on Sturgis, SD this August! That will teach those **** bikers a lesson! After that, maybe the Hells Angels club house in Omaha, NE. PETA needs to get right to the heart of this problem.

There's a place for all of Gods creatures, it's right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy!

Tom

Had a good laugh and then found out it's not true, that news place is like the onion.
Sure would be great to have it happen.

Awwwe, that's too bad! I'd still like to see PETA have a strong showing this year at the Sturgis Rally. lol Maybe they could even take some time out from their hard day of protesting and eating bean sprouts to go on a prairie dog hunt with me. I should have my 6mm-06AI pretty much dialed in by then and could use some help running a camera.

Tom

Don't those folks have anything better to do...like get a life.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.