Personal Location Beacons, whats the best (service) out there.

Another vote for Garmin Inreach! All the hunters in our camp have one. With the new update, even the older ones can contact each other. It used to be that with the Inreach you could only text someone who had cell phone coverage. But now, you can contact each other with no cell coverage. I keep my plan active year round as a method of survival contact when out of cell phone coverage. Many areas in the West have no cell coverage, even on the highway between major cities. With the Inreach I know I can call for help, or declare my safety even if I'm just stuck in a traffic/road blockage situation. I consider it a MUST HAVE insurance policy!

Another fan of the Garmin Inreach. I hunt alone way too often. My wife likes my Inreach. She had an uncle that fell out of a treestand years ago. Made a full recovery. He laid on the ground 6 hrs before anyone started looking for him. Wife likes the SOS and text features.

I am another vote for the inReach. My brother has one and it has bailed him out a couple times. I have another friend who had one on him when his horse freaked out in the back country and ended up with him having a broken back. Saved his life.