People dogging Long Range Hunters/Shooters

Hey pds - So, your elk hasn't discovered an MK won't kill it, come back to life and escaped?
smile.gif
Better eat quick before it gets away
grin.gif

Love those guys with their closed minds. If it were up to them, we'd probably still be using kerosene lanterns. I'll bet Ben Franklin and Thomas Edison, etc.., would have used MK's.

R-WEST

P dog

I got to hand it to ya
grin.gif
you sure know how to start a thread!!!!!!!!! Just amazes me that none of those guys want to seriosly debate the issue when a serious post has been made. Their whole argument is the manufacturers say it isn't a hunting bullet and can't give a reasonable answer to the whole equation.

R-WEST I had to stab that steak a couple of extra times last night.
grin.gif
grin.gif
Matt27 Their whole arument rest on the fact that serria doesn't recommend it by in my serria book says nothing about exspandsion. Just that they are made a higher standard. Its fun anyway.
wink.gif

I think this subject is null and void, its been proven by members on this board that use MK that they kill and do it humainly.
This isnt a discussion, just some other groups opinion.
Who cares?
No need to reply.

hello all, as this is my second post here, i can say this much. i have allways hunted close range. bows, pistols, muzzle loaders and the likes. however after a back injury 5 years ago, i am unable to stalk. i will only be able to hunt long range. though i don't know anybody around here doing it. i have been reading alot here! and trying to figure out what cal, and set up would suit me, especially on a budget. white tail deer hopefully at 600 yards, with little recoil, or a break. probably something on a savage ???
however my hat is off to you folks with the abilities to shoot 700 yards plus! not to mention 1000 yds +.
on the side note, there are a few folks at a.r. who are very knowledgabe and have helped alot of us with difficulties.
thanks for this great site, with all the good reading! john
rolleyes.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.