Pellet grill/smoker

4DBBCFCA-CA82-4C23-8E3E-6D37F6F91270.jpeg

B8E2FAC2-CC4D-4191-9398-F9CC8093FEEC.jpeg
A27268AA-CB85-4BE0-B7AD-FD0760E48F6D.jpeg
E6A61BD0-90A2-4AC1-A018-F196DD533861.jpeg
ADBBC47C-9FB1-44FF-8B7D-DD6A50997B40.jpeg

I have a camp chef pellet grill. I have had it about a year. Mine has the slide and grill feature as well.

Very versatile and easy to cook/smoke on. Enjoy :)

Since CO Shooter is making me rethink my breakfast choice for this morning as well, here's a couple more…..
Well, I did have some pecan wood bacon, sunny-side-up eggs, tomatoes, and brown rice to start my day right. And, of course, coffee.

I better walk away from this thread for now before I have another serving of the breakfast choices for the day.

I am not a big fan of overly smoked meat/food

You might be in luck, I have a pellet grill (Not Camp Chef) and it does not smoke as well as my "smoker" did. I have to add smoke tubes to get the smoke rings C.O Shooter gets.

Knowing you, you will have it dialed!

I don't think you will get overly smoked with the pellets as they are easier to control. We have both at camp and I like the cheaper wood chip one better...

You will like it. You don't get a real heavy smoke taste with the pellet grill. It really is the easy button. Get a digital wireless meat thermometer off amazon and you can watch the cook on your phone. Set alarms etc. I have a pitboss. Love it.

Mine is a Recteq and I love it. You can go as low as you want for good smoke to higher temps for searing steaks. The pellets add so much flavor to what your cooking that you will probably never use gas again.The flavor is unbelievable. Now comes the fun with all the different recipes, meats and etc. to try. Enjoy!

Recent Posts