• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Pedersoli Kodiak Express .50 cal sxs rifle

Sealesniper

I am selling this for a good friend, but I have the gun in hand and I will be handling the transaction.

I have contacted Pedersoli and this gun was built in 1995. It has been well cared for and is in "like new" condition. Hammers and triggers work as they should and bores look good (as best as I can see without a bore scope)

New this gun is $1870 with tax from Midway. We are thinking $1400 shipped is a good place to start, but if we are out of line, please let us know. If you have any questions, please PM me and I will get back to you. Gun is in Eastern NC.

Link to Midway listing. https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1022199928

Thank you,

Roger

Attachments

• kod.jpg
    kod.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 121
  • kod2.jpg
    kod2.jpg
    509.3 KB · Views: 113
  • kod3.jpg
    kod3.jpg
    617.9 KB · Views: 108
  • kod4.jpg
    kod4.jpg
    627.7 KB · Views: 107
  • kod5.jpg
    kod5.jpg
    746 KB · Views: 109
  • kod6.jpg
    kod6.jpg
    773.6 KB · Views: 101
  • kod7.jpg
    kod7.jpg
    915.1 KB · Views: 115
Reasonable offers can be discussed. My buddy want sot sell it for a fair to all concerned price, so let me know if we are out of line.

Reasonable offers can be discussed. My buddy wants to sell it for a fair to all concerned price, so let me know if we are out of line.

Have the second shot if needed. I know not the right time of year to sell a ML, but looking to move it to a new home.

Those are awesome guns I have the exact rifle .It shoots good out to 100 yards easy .I added double folding sites to mine and small primer adaptors and it fires as quick as a hammer shotgun .Those are excellent made rifles .

Timing is good for those who just drew their Alaska moose ML hunt for the fall of this year! Having that extra shot sure is nice