Pearl Harbor 80th Anniversary

I'm a patriotic, true green Marine & American man fighting machine. I am able to realize the sacrifice, courage, and straight up selflessness of those who gave their lives in the defense of this nation. However, it is so hard for me to ponder all these men and women who gave their lives for this country, and look at this country now and how it repays their memory. Stolen election, liberal democrats like Nancy Pellosi, AOC, the Squad, Schumer. The leftist media, Political correctness? I am so sorry for all those who gave their lives for the present state of this country.
I concur, this is not the country that I took my oath on, but we will prevail my friend, we will prevail

My dad was rear gunner and mechanic in a Dauntless Dive Bomber in the Ace of Spades Marine squadron that was in Midway Island and and Marshal Island campaigns in the Pacific. He also was mechanic for F4U. The Dauntless was like shooting clay birds so survival rate was very low. Since the war, he hated to fly and drove unless no other choice.

My Dad was a Scotch man so Glenfiddich was poured.

Freedom is NEVER free, not then and most certainly not NOW!