Peak44 rifle stocks

I have to check my math on delivery.
Last night I may or may not have had one too many IPA's if there is such a thing!
They told me two months. It came in 7 weeks. Sorry for the bad intel.
I do love the stock and action. I'll probably get another prefit that is shorter and a cartridge with less recoil.

I have to check my math on delivery.
Last night I may or may not have had one too many IPA's if there is such a thing!
They told me two months. It came in 7 weeks. Sorry for the bad intel.
I do love the stock and action. I'll probably get another prefit that is shorter and a cartridge with less recoil.
I too like an IPA from time to time. Also it good to have another company to compete with the big boys on stocks that makes a very good product. When I get ready to put another gun together it will have a Peak44 stock on it! Well made at a price that will not break you. When get everything together barrel, action, scope and accessories, if one does a little planning you can get it close to being there when needed. That's my two cent!

We just got 5 of them yesterday for Remington short action. I really like the grip. Traditional looking, but vertical enough to be comfortable. Very light and very stiff. Got to see their manufacturing process when we visited Weatherby. It is state of the art and allows them to make a lighter stiffer stock than the competition. We'll have one bedded this week and the other 4 soon. Will report back once we get some trigger time. At this point I would highly recommend them.

I ordered mine specifically for proof barrel.
I think the stock is amazing. On par with Allterra, AG composites so forth.

The butt pad is a little soft if set on a hard angle in the gun cabinet but if you leave it setting squarely no worries.
I built a 300 PRC came out REALLY REALLY light. Had to put a brake on it to tame recoil.

Stock came in five weeks from order to the day! Noting but positives from me.

I'll get some photos up here but did put some on another thread if you search.
.View attachment 397766
What work did you have to do for the AnTi-X to fit? And what bottom metal is that? Hawkins Oberndorf?

I had to take a little round file to relieve the bolt release less than 3/8''. Also the action is a little proud of the ejection port. I built it up a hair to not have to shorten the action screw. Maybe an 1/8th. I did want my smith to be it but he was three months out and I wanted to shoot it this summer! I may have him redo it this winter all I have to do is grind it back out no biggie. Yes, Hawkins Oberndorf.