Peak44 rifle stocks

Correct. I believe they are making them in house under the Peak44 name. I heard 20oz on a pod cast Adam was on.

Under Peak 44 FAQs:

"ARE PEAK 44 AND WEATHERBY CONNECTED?
Peak 44 has an industry partnership with Weatherby that allows us to share technologies. As part of that partnership, Weatherby is able to source the Blacktooth stock from Peak 44, while Peak 44 has access to patented technology like the 3DHEX recoil pad that can be equipped on our stocks."

@Elk Hunter 338 had one posted for sale a while back. It was crazy light with the 3DHEX recoil pad.

I spoke to thir sales guy Cody today just to confirm weight as your right they are crazy lite. Gave me some good information but like stated by 338weatherby they are so new it concerning to me. I will have to say I like the looks of them, and setting up a lightweight rig with one of these would be sweet. This is one of the two I have it narrowed down too, but for just over $700 I want to gather all the information possible before I made my choice.

Adam admitted on a recent podcast that Peak 44 is a separate but related company, i.e. he owns it but it's not under the Weatherby umbrella directly.

I inspected them on the Backcountry 2.0 rifles when I visited the factory in October. Very nice stocks.

Well it's six weeks away but the Peak44 has been ordered. I'll be bedding a 257 Wby mag into it. After talking with the folks Peak44 I decided give them a try. There is a six week backlog, but I want to finish my lite weight build for a mulie hunt. If the weight they posted holds true I'll shed just over 1 1/2lbs. I'll update once I receive it.

Update on my purchase of the Peak44 rifle stock. Received it just when they told me I would (six weeks). Very impressed with the stock, very well put together and the colors were just what I hope they would be. I didn't weigh it but it was unbelievable lite. I'm in the process of getting it bedded now. Will post pictures upon completion of the bedding job and shooting it. If your looking to lighting your rifle I would highly consider talking to these folks as they did a great job on mine. Updates will be coming soon.

Around $742 with me doing the bedding job, and I didn't go with the fancy recoil pad they offered. As my rifle has a brake on it already and the fact it's only a 257 Weatherby Mag. I didn't feel I needed the pad, although it a really a good looking recoil pad.

Curious what your barrel contour is and how it looks when your done. I'm hoping I can make a Sendpro lite proof work. Will call them soon…