PDog Bust Epic Hammer Trail

Zen Archery

Apparently a 40° temperature drop, 90% cloud cover, and sustained 20-25mph winds keep PDogs in the ground.
Took a 380yds mound shot captured epic Hammer Trail. Rescheduling hunt for July.

D628469E-6E38-457A-9942-C8D7F9D4F744.jpeg

Amazing if it's the cutting oil that it doesn't cause inconsistencies in weight and rotation. I would think the oil would be pushed to one side like an out of balance washing machine? I've cleaned some before shooting and it made no difference so who knows.
Every Hammer I have shot has been wicked accurate out past 1151yds. No "out of balance washing machine" accuracy issues for me. Usually at 100-200 yds, I get 3-shot groups all touching almost every time.

I have always blamed it on the residual cutting oil. We are now washing and cleaning at a much higher level than before. It still shows up. I am beginning to think it is something to do with our radius drive band. Not sure. Need to spend a day testing to see if we can narrow it down to what it is exactly. It definitely does show up better on video.

Amazing if it's the cutting oil that it doesn't cause inconsistencies in weight and rotation. I would think the oil would be pushed to one side like an out of balance washing machine? I've cleaned some before shooting and it made no difference so who knows.
It makes absolutely no difference at all, there have been thousands upon thousands tested cleaned and uncleaned