PCP Airgun New Venture

tnbndr

Been a long time stalker on these weapons and finally bit the bullet.
I think I just jumped into the rabbit hole.
Found a Wisconsin business, Trenier Outdoors, that allowed me to handle and shoot his personal weapon. These things are crazy accurate, fun and addicting. My choice, based a lot on availability was a
FX Maverick VP in .25 caliber and Element 6-24/50 scope.
Pick it up in a couple of days.

These things are crazy accurate, fun and addicting.

Rabbit hole?!
Addicting?!
WHAT?!?

O man, you are so RIGHT! 🤣
And that rabbit hole is deeeeeeeep!

And I'm sure "PCP Addiction" will soon show up in the DSM! (the official listing of recognized psychological disorders)

Good choice on the gun and scope! 👍🏼

Matthias

Got her home.
Ordered a case, Pelican , and some accessories.
Zeroed at 50 yds so now I have to work on ballistics for other distances, holdovers or unders, etc.
Let the fun begin.

Attachments

• IMG_4882.jpg
    IMG_4882.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 122
I love these setups I have a 22 caliber and a 25 caliber Babcock made in England and I'm hooked, I bought compressor it's either 12 volt to run off your vehicle battery or you can use your house current..
enjoy the new rifle, suppressor is the only way to go and there's no 5 month waiting.

Been a long time stalker on these weapons and finally bit the bullet.
Found a Wisconsin business, Trenier Outdoors, that allowed me to handle and shoot his personal weapon. These things are crazy accurate, fun and addicting. My choice, based a lot on availability was a
FX Maverick VP in .25 caliber and Element 6-24/50 scope.
Pick it up in a couple of days.
Powder and lead

Seems as tho I just fell down this rabbit hole as well. Bought a Gamo. Gave it away cause of junk trigger. Bought an Umarex Gauntlet 2. "Basically an entry level .... You get what you pay for..." standing in a store that specializes in air rifles. Some beautiful weapons on those shelves ! Gonna find out tomorrow if the Gauntlet will do what I hoped it would, which is substitutional trigger time.