PCP Airgun New Venture

Seems as tho I just fell down this rabbit hole as well. Bought a Gamo. Gave it away cause of junk trigger. Bought an Umarex Gauntlet 2. "Basically an entry level .... You get what you pay for..." standing in a store that specializes in air rifles. Some beautiful weapons on those shelves ! Gonna find out tomorrow if the Gauntlet will do what I hoped it would, which is substitutional trigger time.

Sorry you dumped your Gamo. I agree the triggers are useless junk. There is a solution. Google "charliedatuna". He makes replacement triggers for the Gamo that will blow you away. Costs around $40, 5 minute install (even I could do it). Best $40 you will ever spend.

Sorry you dumped your Gamo. I agree the triggers are useless junk. There is a solution. Google "charliedatuna". He makes replacement triggers for the Gamo that will blow you away. Costs around $40, 5 minute install (even I could do it). Best $40 you will ever spend.
Thanks. Odd, I googled replacement gamo triggers before I gave it away, and didn't see anything. Guess I didn't spend enough time at it. But the Umarex I wound up with is a real pleasure to shoot. Hit a saw blade gong at 100 yards with it. Impressive. Tons of fun, should have got one of these long time ago !

I have been addicted to a PCP airgun for over 6 years. I shoot a Rapid Air Weapon (RAW) .22 1000X, that will put pellets in the same hole at 25m. I've shot many sub - MOA groups at 100 yds, wind permitting! I use Strelok Pro for calculating elevation settings on my Sightron SIII 10x50x60 scope. With the right data input, it's spot on out to 100. The club I belong to has a 20 lane range, that is the largest dedicated airgun range in the US. Precision airgun shooting is a great substitute for shooting firearms, when ammo and reloading components are in short supply. It's not cheap to get into, but once equipped, pellets and air are!

Glad to see all you new folks to airguns! Shot Single and Multi pumps along with .177 10M target before getting into PCPs.
I got my first PCP back in 1992 an 8 shot revolver action. with 9mm and .25 caliber barrels that was reportedly made for the US Navy SEAL Teams.
Since then I have filled out my PCPs from .177 all the way up to .58 caliber in pistols and rifles. My latest is a Camp & Garden .410 Shot Pistol; I have shot some loads of airsoft 6mm as well as Sugar Pearls. I have some #5 Lead Nickel plated shot that arrived today. I had hoped my .350 Lead Ball would have made it too! Oh well, at least it is in stock. Have some more (25) brass hulls on order from the maker so I can do my load development more efficiently.

So you *think* this is a rabbit hole, LOL!
It actually is an AIRDICTION.

Went down that hole years ago lol, FX Verminator Mk 2, because arrows lol, it's a great way to train a bit, and know with ammo what it is, a lot cheaper