PCP air gun

I've been shooting break barrel for years and just recently purchased an AirForce Escape .25cal for shooting ground squirrels in my yard, man I should have done this years ago, FUN, FUN, FUN, now I have two .25cal's if you like shooting its VERY addictive.

Attachments

• 20230225_174004.jpg
    20230225_174004.jpg
    876.9 KB · Views: 50
I've been shooting break barrel for years and just recently purchased an AirForce Escape .25cal for shooting ground squirrels in my yard, man I should have done this years ago, FUN, FUN, FUN, now I have two .25cal's if you like shooting its VERY addictive.
Oh yeah, was looking at some break barrels yesterday. It doesn't hurt the meat to bad using a 25 cal ?

Just a question for all you Air Rifle shooters.
Do you need a special type of SCOPE on an air rifle? Years ago I was told that recoil was different and need a AR Scope.
I always want to get a GOOD Air Rifle, but don't need one. Some people get them so they can shoot on their property and the neighbors don't know, Shooting is inexpensive - just need air and lead.
I can shoot as much as I want and not effect the neighbors and have enough bullets and powder to last my lifetime.
But AMAZIED at the power in them. You can shoot large game with them.
That is mostly with( Springer's)

Oh man, that there is some funny stuff!! Saving money, I mean. My air tank was nearly twice the cost of my Gauntlet 'll. Guy behind the counter says, And you can get a bottle, if you don't want to hand pump. We fill it for x dollars.
Ok, how much is that?
Feller kinda hangs his head, and mumbles 700 dollars. Then he perks back up and said But it's a work of art! It's carbon fiber! Lol
And it is!
That's what I paid for my Hydra
image.jpg
and a cheap Chinese compressor, scope, and all 775 total.

Last edited: