PayPal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point of your post was not to educate, but to bash on paypal...which I am pretty sure is a violation of the rules on this site isn't it?

I understand you are frustrated man - I would be too, but most people understand what their stance is on guns and ammo.
You are correct that I am frustrated.

Pointing out that Dick's Sporting goods is no longer a place for gun owners to do business based on their anti gun business decision would be a better analogy. I would call that a heads up not a violation of the rules.

I am sorry that I called you wrong earlier. Look at it less personal.

Wrap the plastic box in 2 layers of foil then the cardboard boxes and the Christmas
mayhem...They were swamped 3 lines!.... I'll be fine..When my wife makes me take a cell phone I put it in a lead foil bag we get isotopes in at the shop. I'm paranoid to say the least!

Wrap the plastic box in 2 layers of foil then the cardboard boxes and the Christmas
mayhem...They were swamped 3 lines!.... I'll be fine..When my wife makes me take a cell phone I put it in a lead foil bag we get isotopes in at the shop. I'm paranoid to say the least!

Carl, I not trying to dog you regarding your shipping methods. Just wanted to make everyone aware of a potential issue that can arise if a claim is filed with the shipper or dispute with Pay Pal.

RE: Your recent question about a pending withdrawal

12/11/19 at 08:49 PM
Dear Brian Holtmeyer,

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

We recently noticed an issue with your account.

Case ID Number: xxxx

Because of this issue, your account has been permanently limited. We understand this may be frustrating and inconvenient but you'll still be able to see your transaction history for a limited time.

You can get more details about your account limitation in the Resolution Center. For more information, please contact us and we'll do our best to help. The ability to transfer funds is not available at this time due to the restriction that is associated with this limitation.

You'll be able to withdraw money from your account within 180 days. We'll email you when it's available. We just want to make sure that you have money in your account to cover any payment reversals.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

This is the most recent correspondence from PP about a week ago when we tried to withdraw our money that was on hold for 180 days from 8/7/19. Well past the 180 days that their user agreement says.

I edited the case number... thought that would be a good idea.

"Hi LHD -

We use PayPal for non-firearm related transactions, and the ultimate convenience to the community. This allows for items to be automatic, and the experience to be as seamless as possible without delays. We will look for alternative ways of becoming a LRH Team Member, and let you know."

The question is will they see this site as a non-firearm related site?
See an awful lot of gun talk on this site.
Truth is every time one of us use PP we are cutting our own throats.

Try filing criminal complaint of theft of services in their home state. They have failed to provide you the service you paid for and refuse to compensate you according to their terms. I would file the complaint against their CFO and have it served to him/her at their office with media present.

Steve,
I have talked to you on the phone several times and you have never been anything but respectful and helpful. I feel like I understand and 100% agree with you and how you feel about PayPal. And you are probably making a business decision with the decision to not go after PayPal. My question is when is enough enough and some of these large large companies ( or whatever you call them) need to realize that others have rights? Not sure how a person goes about it or what the cost would be? Someone mentioned the NRA? Even on eBay you can purchase all kinds of things for firearms and items used in reloading of ammo. Good luck with the situation. And on a brighter note hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas.

Steve,
I have talked to you on the phone several times and you have never been anything but respectful and helpful. I feel like I understand and 100% agree with you and how you feel about PayPal. And you are probably making a business decision with the decision to not go after PayPal. My question is when is enough enough and some of these large large companies ( or whatever you call them) need to realize that others have rights? Not sure how a person goes about it or what the cost would be? Someone mentioned the NRA? Even on eBay you can purchase all kinds of things for firearms and items used in reloading of ammo. Good luck with the situation. And on a brighter note hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas.
We will be at Shot next month. May stop in the NRA booth and see what they say. Thanks!

I stopped using PayPal after my bank card info was stolen twice using it somehow.
My nephew and his wife were to, PayPal admitted to my nephew that it was.
No electronic crap for me anymore I was just informed few days ago by kalispell hospital that I was one of the ones that got my info hacked through them.

"Hi LHD -

We use PayPal for non-firearm related transactions, and the ultimate convenience to the community. This allows for items to be automatic, and the experience to be as seamless as possible without delays. We will look for alternative ways of becoming a LRH Team Member, and let you know."

The question is will they see this site as a non-firearm related site?
See an awful lot of gun talk on this site.
Truth is every time one of us use PP we are cutting our own throats.
This is absolutely the truth. They don't just try to make life difficult for people like me. The big deal is I am sure they donate to anti 2A organizations.

To stay consistent with our anti complaint thread rule I am going to close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.