Payers for the Families in Uvalde, TX

I pray and my heart goes out to all those victims and their families. We have to get ahold of the rancor and divisions that exist in this country. We can all be different and have different views and ideas but we must gain back some civility and our politicians must quit using division and anger for political gains. I never thought I'd say this but I now believe violent video games play a part in this to a degree. Not to mention the forced lockdowns etc of the pandemic. Social media however may be the biggest factor. All just my opinions for what they're worth.

I think it's difficult for most of us the find the "right" words to explain things like this. When I found this verse it somehow helped me process such horrible incidents.

2 Timothy 3:1-5
New International Version

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 ​People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 ​without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 ​treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 ​having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

I can't explain how it helped me. I hope somehow it brings some explaination. Peace be with all of us.

As a father,grandfather, uncle,step father,step grandfather. I just can't fathom the horror of this action.

I can't imagine what goes on in the mind of a demented person like that. I do think that if the media would be forbidden to put any names or pictures of the person on the news it would help curb this somewhat. These people, in my opinion do this for the notoriety, so if that publicity went away it might help.

We all know that every time this happens Brandon is going to use it for ammunition to remove our guns. I just don't know what has happened to society for these acts to continue. I do think that taking the right to discipline your children is a large part of it. Taking God out of schools is a large part also.

As a father,grandfather, uncle,step father,step grandfather. I just can't fathom the horror of this action.

I can't imagine what goes on in the mind of a demented person like that. I do think that if the media would be forbidden to put any names or pictures of the person on the news it would help curb this somewhat. These people, in my opinion do this for the notoriety, so if that publicity went away it might help.

We all know that every time this happens Brandon is going to use it for ammunition to remove our guns. I just don't know what has happened to society for these acts to continue. I do think that taking the right to discipline your children is a large part of it. Taking God out of schools is a large part also.
Yep, we need god back in school and corporal punishment in the homes, schools and certainly in the judicial system.

Incomprehensible to any sane human being that someone would attack children. Evil is now everywhere and I really am at a loss how this is possible. Children? I would step in front of a bus for any child as anyone would. I am sad, angry, depressed, and wonder what does the future hold for my granddaughters? Is this the normal expectation now?

Our society is truly broken and I don't know what the fix can be. The demise of family structure is certainly one aspect. Have we become so enamored with physical things and cold hearted to what's going on around us?

I wish I felt there is an answer but I don't think we have hit bottom. We have an angry broken society and fear worse is yet to come.

God bless and prayers to the children, parents, community and our nation.
I could never come up with words that could say it better. They just don't exist in the English language. Anyone who would do something like this is one sick puppy. I would add that anyone who would use this tragedy and all the folks hurt by this to further their political agenda are just as sick as the shooter. We need, as a society to stop hating, and return to what we used to have when I grew up. We didn't have to lock our doors, and the Church never did either. Families had a mother and father who loved, nurtured, and punished their children when they needed it. They taught them right from wrong, and to respect others and their property. I'll never understand the current culture and how it is in any way an improvement over the times we grew up in. I not only grieve for everyone touched by this senseless act, I pray that they will somehow learn to cope with it. No one I know who has ever lost a child has, but I am praying for them anyway.

I think it's difficult for most of us the find the "right" words to explain things like this. When I found this verse it somehow helped me process such horrible incidents.

2 Timothy 3:1-5
New International Version

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 ​People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 ​without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 ​treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 ​having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

I can't explain how it helped me. I hope somehow it brings some explaination. Peace be with all of us.

There has and always be evil, but it doesn't make it any easier to process such act.

Praying and having Faith, that's what helps.